Writing a Guest Post

Writing a Guest Post

What a thrill!

Peevish Penman asked me to submit a guest post for her blog! And she's posted it!

I feel like I've been published, or that I've been chosen to represent all the struggling, lackadaisical, and aimless writers of the world!

Really, peevishpenman.blogspot.com is a very encouraging, informative, and interesting blog about the art and skill of writing. My small contribution to this fount of knowledge and inspiration is about how to kickstart your creative juices when your mind is saying, "I just want to vegge out and surf the internet...I have nothing interesting to write."

I heartily commend Peevish Penman for your reading pleasure and writing encouragement.

Read my guest post here: http://peevishpenman.blogspot.com/2010/06/writing-is-hard-part-one.html.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Connect Trailer Wiring: 2003 Chevy S-10 Pickup

Apple Seeds and Cyanide

Google Chrome Browser: Remember Window Size & Position