What are your strengths?

What are your strengths? Ask a colleague.

Good article about how to answer one of the toughest interview questions: What are your strengths?

Author Toni Bowers suggests preparing for this question before the interview by asking some friends or coworkers:

What are my strengths?

What unique quality do I bring?

At the interview, wait for the inevitable question (Wait for it...wait for it...) and then shock the interviewer by saying:

Instead of depending upon my own view of myself, I decided to quiz my coworkers!

Sounds like a great idea!

Read the entire article here: www.techrepublic.com

Image courtesy of Adrian van Leen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Connect Trailer Wiring: 2003 Chevy S-10 Pickup

Apple Seeds and Cyanide

Google Chrome Browser: Remember Window Size & Position